Pages

Friday, January 8, 2016

On Kanye West;

Update:

Hallelujah!


Original:
G.O.O.D news, everyone: G.O.O.D Fridays are back, at least according to Kim Kardashian aka Kim Lardass. Link is below.

Real Friends & No More Parties in LA

Without a doubt, this track is better than "FACTS" -- which was some serious garbage -- so at least this is a step in a positive direction for now. I'm digging the piano loop and the melancholy sound of "Real Friends", but I'm not sure how I feel yet about the snippet of the Kendrick track at the end...

Reviving G.O.O.D Fridays is a bold move, because the original string of songs produced one of my favorite feel-good/party tracks of all time, so even comparing these new songs to those old ones is risky -- on the other hand, Kanye can do whatever the hell he wants. Happy Friday to all of my unemployed and unambitious friends out there, this one is for you (Thx, Kanye).


No comments:

Post a Comment